Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
- As of July 15, 2023, we will be implementing a new cancellation policy. We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. If you cancel within 48 hours, you may be charge 50% of your scheduled services. If you no show your appointment, you may be charge 100% of services booked. We will also require a valid credit card or gift card on file. We understand that emergencies and sickness happens, however, due to the increase of last minute cancellations and no show appointments, we have been forced to implement new policies. Our stylists and estheticians are commission-based employees. Please respect their time.
- Repeat clients with no-shows or cancellations will not be able to pre-book appointments unless they pay for their services at time of booking. Service monies will be forfeited if cancelled or no-showed.
- We try our best to accommodate all our clients and give you and other clients our undivided attention. If you are 15 minutes late, we have the ability to reschedule your appointment.
- Higher priced services or multiple services may require a 50% deposit before booking.
- Refunds will be given to retail products within 30 days of purchase.
- We cannot refund any product that was purchased at another Aveda location.