|Lash Lift + Tint
|Classic Lash Extension Full Set
|2 Week Classic Lash Extension Fill
|3 Week Classic Lash Extension Fill
Lash Lift Instructions
Before Lash Lift
- Remove contact lenses
- Tell your provider if you have an eye infection or irritation of the eye area as treatment can’t be performed until this has been cleared up.
- Please remove all make-up on your lashes prior to your appointment.
After Care for Lash Lift
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
- Do not get the lashes wet or use product on them for 24 hours after treatment.
- Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash brush.
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibers for the best finish.
Lash Extension Instructions
- Do not wear makeup on or around your eyes the day of your appointment.
- Remove contact lenses before your appointment
After Care for Lash Extensions
- Avoid water or moisture for the first 24 hours after application.
- Cleanse daily with a lash shampoo
- Do not rub, tug or pull at your lashes. This can damage your natural lashes.
- Brush your lashes daily. Lashes may get tangled or twisted during sleep and it is important to keep them groomed to avoid discomfort.
- It is recommended for the longevity of your lashes that you use oil-free products around your eyes.
How long will my lash lift last?
- This lash treatment is there to curl your natural lashes and keep them curled for 4-6 weeks, depending on your individual hair growth cycle, lifestyle and aftercare.
- The best way to enhance and compliment this procedure is to have your eyelashes tinted at the same time, thus creating more depth of color.
What should I expect from my lash lift treatment?
- A relaxing, simple and pain free beauty procedure
- Allow up to 1 hour for your appointment
Can I wear mascara with my lash lift or tint?
- Yes, mascara will enhance your curled lashes for a more dramatic eye catching look!
What are lash extensions?
- Classic lash extensions are semi-permanent lashes that are hand glued to single natural lash. Unlike a strip or cluster lash, extensions are glued to each individual lash.
How long do extensions last?
- When taken care of properly, lashes can last up to 4 weeks with the need of lash fills every 2-3 weeks.
Why are fills necessary?
- Similarly to hair, lashes go through shedding process. As your natural lashes shed, the extensions will fall with it. Those areas will need to be filled in order to keep the lash line full.
Do they ruin your natural lashes?
- No! If your lash tech is well educated and practices lashing safely, your natural lashes will stay healthy!